Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update

So also on this blog are going to be Dan's basketball updates! So here it goes!
Flag High-Coconino
The game was intense throughout the whole thing! We lead the first quarter and from then on it was neck n' neck! We then went into overtime (yes I know CRAZY!) With 17 seconds left we were up by two and the ball got fumbled around so people dove for it, resulting in a jump ball; and of course it went to coco. Flag High then called a time out. Coco had the ball with 13 seconds left, they took it down the court and coco tried for a three but missed and of course you can guess that they got the rebound. The guy put it back up and made it. Now listen, this was the stupidest moment I have ever seen! We were up by two when Coco got the ball and after the guy tried to shoot the three he moved in past the tree point line and shot it and made it but the ref thought it was a three so they got three points and won the game. It was the stupidest call I have ever seen, and I have watched my brothers play forever. Anyways, I hope you all have a good day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment