Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WOW

So this is a funny thing that happened this morning...Dad and I have started running together in the mornings so that I can get in shape for track and so that he can get in shape for tax season. We run at six which usually means that I get up at 5:50 to get ready. Usually when I get down there at six he is waiting for me. But this morning I woke up and went down stairs and he was asleep so I thought that he wasn't going to go today; so then I just had to go upstairs and go back to sleep...darn! Then I guess ten minutes later my dad comes up and sees that I am asleep so then he decides that I don't want to go running today. He then goes back to sleep and we both end up not going running. Wow I guess we were both really anxious to go running!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I finally figured out how to post on your blog! This story is awesome, gotta get your sleep especially if the other person is snoozing, right?

    ReplyDelete