Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stay Tuned...

So due to Lori's recent post on her blog and my passion for fashion...I have decided to create a blog that are all my views on clothes! This may seem interesting because I am only a fifteen year old...soon to be sixteen, but I really will try to give good advice. I will apologize in advance if you do not agree with what it will say however, it is my opinion and I am really excited to get it started! If you have ways to make it better in the future when it is up, please let me know! I will get it up either tonight or tomorrow...so stay tuned for the URL that I will post on this blog for the new one!
<3 Becca

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for this. What an awesome idea! Love how the blog is looking, by the way. And I wanna hear about EFY! :)

    ReplyDelete