Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 of My FAVORITE Things...recently :)

1. Cheer Camp!!!!
Ok so this story starts off on a low note because I found out that because of the school switch for next year, we can't have cheer tryouts until the second week of school which I think is August 30th. Yupp another time delayed! To bring it down another notch...I have EFY the same week as cheer camp that all of the Flag High girls are going to so I can't go! This is what disappointed me the most because I really want the skills that everyone else will have for tryouts in August. However, Mom said to check BYU camps to see if they still have space available. Guess what...they do! So I am going August 9th-11th to the BYU Cheer and Stunt Camp. I am so excited! They will teach all levels of stunting and have Cheer techniques but best of all they will have TUMBLING! It should be a blast!

2. EFY!
This Sunday I am driving up to Provo with Mom, Dad, and Summer Townsend for EFY! I have never been to Provo's EFY but I have heard it is one of the best ones to go to, so I am pretty stoked! I need the uplift that this camp brings and I am so excited to meet new people! Lastly but not at all least...Summer and I are going to be rooming together, so we are bringing lots of snacks and decorations for our room! I LOVE EFY!

3. Massage Envy :)
For Christmas this past year I asked for a massage and today I used the gift card! It was one of the best things I have felt in a long time! I received a full body deep tissue massage that blew my mind! Will be asking for another one for my birthday!






2 comments:

  1. Becca! I'm loving the updates! EFY and cheer camp? Fun! Oh- and if you use youtube but make the video "unlisted" then that's probably the best way to add a video. Just copy the html from your youtube video and paste it in your post. It'll show up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love the updates too! if you need a ride from the airport or a place to crash in utah on your trip, let us know. and if your moms or pops drives, let us know anyway so we can host you guys for dinner or something. maybe we could go to sizzler or something......

    ReplyDelete